March 15, 2016

Daily Reading – Let Go of Ego and Reap the Rewards

It’s time to let go of ego and allow others to help. Sacrificing your ego and accepting the help of others allows you move forward and accomplish the goals and dreams you have been struggling to achieve. This lesson of self-sacrifice can be a difficult one. Letting go of old habits and patterns can be a painful pill to swallow, but it will not only benefit you, but also all those involved. On this new journey, be the positive influence on others and show them the rewards of sharing the load. 

The Winged Enchantment Oracle – Turkey
I am Turkey, the giveaway bird. I am gratitude. I am nourishment. I am the sacrifice of the soul. I am martyrdom and the reason we hold fast to our beliefs. I am plentitude and harvest. I am the path of service and humility. I relinquish the ego. I renounce the self. I am the benefit of the greater good. You are being asked to serve a purpose. You are being guided to put something else first. Without empathy we do not evolve. I am the life of charity. I am the bounty that can be shared with others. Look around to see who needs you; your own needs may have to wait for a while. I am spirit of living honorably. There is quiet dignity in servitude.

Medicine Cards – Bat
If the Bat has appeared in your cards today, it symbolizes the need for ritualistic death of some way of life that no longer suits your new growth pattern.  This can mean a time of letting go of old habits, and of assuming the position in life that prepares you for rebirth, or in some cases initiation. In every case, Bat signals rebirth of some part of yourself or the death of old patterns. If you resist your destiny, it can be a long, drawn out, or painful death. The universe is always asking you to grow and become your future. To do so you must die the shaman’s death.

Spirit of the Wheel Oracle – Frogs Return Moon (April 20 – May 20)
The Frogs Return Moon card signals the perfect time to begin a venture or build upon plans already in the works.
The energy of this moon brings you the stamina, determination, and mental clarity to successfully plan, build, and create what you desire. Once you begin the process, your plans will quickly unfold. This is truly the time for planting the dream seed.
Those born under this sign sometimes experience a disruption of their work because of their “I can do it all myself attitude”.  Do not tackle the project alone. Be flexible and accept help and valuable input along the way. Working with others will help you reach your destination. Work toward your dreams with the group mind attitude. Whether that group is your family, friends, or co-workers, their love and support will help you reach your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment